Head Teacher: Carol Pearson
Lunch Time Supervisor vacancy
Watchorn Christian School has a vacancy for Lunch Time Supervisor to start September 2019.
This is a part-time position of:
- 6 hours, 15 minutes per week.
- Monday-Friday 11.45am -1.00 am.
- 37 weeks per year.
- £8.25 per hour.
We have an opportunity for a motivated, organised and friendly individual to join our staff. The successful individual will be confident working with children of all ages and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Setting out the tables and chairs prior to lunch time.
- Supervising children from the start of the lunch break until 12.45 when the children go back to class.
- Encouraging the children to eat their lunch and engage positively with their peers.
- Planning and organising sports and games on the playground.
- General cleaning duties.
- Report any concerns to the head teacher and uphold the ethos of the school at all times.
For a copy of the job description and application form please contact the school either by phone 01773 831532 or email Mrs. Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 18th July 2019
Please note – Watchorn Christian School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, volunteers to share this commitment.
You should note that, if successful, a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.