Watchorn Christian School has a vacancy for a part-time teacher to start in September 2020. This position is for 20 hours per week.
We have an opportunity for a motivated, friendly, adaptable teacher to join our team at our small, Christian Independent School. The successful applicant will have experience of teaching both Key Stage 1 and 2. Experience of differentiating across key stages is desirable. As we are a designated faith school we are seeking to appoint a committed Christian who has a definite walk with God.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to work as part of a friendly, supportive team.
- Very small class sizes (maximum 12 in a class)
- The opportunity to build relationships which develop the whole child
- The chance to teach an innovative and creative curriculum with many off site opportunities
- Modern building and facilities.
- On-going CPD and training.
For a copy of the job description and application form please contact the school either by phone 07387721877 or email Mrs. Ozenbrook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date to be confirmed due to Covid-19.
Please note – Watchorn Christian School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, volunteers to share this commitment.
You should note that any appointment to the post is subject to a successful enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Hours: 2 days and a half day (flexible)
Salary: £10.50 per hour.